Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Humbled. . .

From time to time we receive letters and cards from previous, current and future clients about our work. Some appreciate the time we spent with them after they see the finished product and drop us a line, others are excited just to book and drop a note about their excitement to have a wedding video. We feel very humbled to receive many of these, but the most recent really made us blush :)
We'd like to share it with you. This was sent to us shortly after posting Jessica and Jason's Prequel you can scroll below to see. It is from the Mother of the Bride.

"Oh my gosh!!! I have seen Jessica & Jasons prequel over & over & over!! This I think by far is your best work yet! You two captured every emotion known. You definitely have the eyes for the unusual visual, which is what everyone wants for their video!! I especially love the editing of how you seem to capitalize the words of the song to the scene in the video! I can't stress this enough. You two are the BEST investment we made for the kids wedding!!! Thanks to you we will always be "Lost in the Moment" and be able to stay there at the wedding when watching the video over & over & over!!! I especially loved the end part when Jessica was trying to get Barry out on the dance floor. I hope in the final version Stephanie is included somewhere because you two felt like you were part of our family!! We had so much FUN, and I hope you guys did as well. Again THANK YOU Barry & Stephanie! I can't wait to get together again! I just got to think of a reason for an event. hahaha- Love you guys!"

To Brenda: We love you, too- very much! We had an absolute blast with your family and Jason's. We were definitely treated like family and feel quite humbled by your kind words. We feel very blessed you chose us to document the day. You rock.
Steph

No comments: