Monday, November 09, 2009

Patton/Blair 9-27-09

Hillerie found us on the web while she made wedding plans for a Wichita wedding while living in Las Vegas, Nevada. We corresponded via the phone and email about all the details and what type of coverage she wanted for the day. She settled on the new "Wedding Story" complete with voice overs of the couple's thoughts about the day. I had a friend, Deanna take my place that day with some unforgiving scheduling. The day started at the Hotel Old Town for John and his groomsmen, relaxing and having lots of laughs. The ladies met up at the Courtyard Marriott to get ready. Hillerie chose a traditional white gown with ruffled sleeves and sweeping train. The highlight, my favorite, was the peacock feathers in her head piece that matched the reception decor! Very unique! I must admit Hillerie was almost out-done by the two flower girls being pulled in a wagon for the processional. Although Hillerie was a little late getting going, it didn't rattle her and the ceremony went off without a hitch with a room full of family and friends in attendance at the All-American Indian Center.
During the processional the groom's sister prepared a special interpretive dance prior to the bride's entrance. The groom had also prepared a personal song to the bride but was so stunned with how great she looked and how excited he was, that he could not finish it all....A close family friend acted as officiant and without delay vows were exchanged, the couple was announced as husband and wife and the party was officially started! Dinner was served and the couple shared their first dance as husband and wife shortly after. The guests were eager to get the party started and they kept the music up loud until it was time to leave the building!
Thanks to Hillerie and John for asking us to be there with them on their special day! We appreciate that very much! I do hope I can meet you soon! Steph
The Blair's prequel is posted below. Please enjoy.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you. You made me cry. You were beautiful, just Beautiful.........

May God continue to bless your Beautiful Union. Let No Man put you asunder....


I Love You Babe.

Your Cuz (Michelle)

Michelle said...

Even though I was there the first time, I felt the same nice warm chills watching it again.....Such a beautiful wedding with class. That song you chose to go with the theme is Da BOMB.

Michelle-ma (homegirl)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful !!! May God Bless This Union... John I am sooo proud of you and I am soooo happy for you. You Big Sis in Christ ... Kim Austin.... Welcome to the family Sis in law! :)

RYAN HENRY said...

AUNTIE I WISH I COULD HAVE MADE IT BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AND YOU ARE VERY HAPPY AND IM HAPPY FOR YOU MAY GOD BLESS AND I WILL BE DOWN THERE AS SOON AS I CAN.

LOVE YOU
YOUR NEPHEW Ryan Henry

Unknown said...

Congratulations Hillarie & John!

You wedding was beautiful.
May God Bless you lives together...
Forever

Love
Your Cousin Natalie

Anonymous said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm sorry I was not there in body, but I was there in mind. Hillarie, welcome to the family. Keep John in line!! :-)

Love you both,
Rachelle
rae