Friday, August 14, 2009

If you need more coaxing to get a video....

I recently sent a copy of a wedding we did in Kansas City last year to the DJ of the event, Ron Ruth of http://www.ronruthweddings.com/. After I posted the note from our bride and groom, Jace and Melissa, recently I thought I would post a note from a vendor once I received this kind note back from Ron. I am sharing it with his permission.
"I finally watched the Hackler video and I love your style. It's unlike anything I've ever seen. The party collage was awesome. The guests best wishes over dance video was very clever and keeps those from becoming boring. I was particulary impressed with the way you captured the parent dances. Made me cry."
So, if you are still on the fence about getting a wedding video, jump off the side with greener pastures, and not just the one with visual appeal, but audio appeal as well. Video is the best medium to capture all the moments of your day. A florist told me recently "you don't even get to see your own wedding day". It's SO true. How many of the brides are hidden away from the groom and guests before the moment the doors to the church are swung open? There is so much you miss. Then it's a big blur after that. More testimonials to come; in the meantime check out the videos in our online gallery and in this blog (Sort to the right). Hope to see you all down the aisle! SG

No comments: