Sunday, June 07, 2009

Kind Words-

As we gear up for our two newest prequels to be posted shortly, I ran across an older email while cleaning out my Inbox today. I'd like to share it with you. Chelsey Shackelford, married this past March, writes:
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THE PREQUEL! I have cried every time I watch it, because of how beautiful it is! I absolutely can't wait to see the whole video. All of my friends at work are so impressed. Two of my girlfriends even cried a little bit - You guys are just amazing! I am so impressed with everything. I am so thankful to have found you as my videographers! It's just so cool to watch the clip because I didn't get to see any of it! I know I'm rambling, but words can not describe how excited I am about this! You and Barry are the absolute BEST IN THE WORLD! Thank you SO much for everything again! I can't express my gratitude for how special you made my day! Chelsey and Ryan
I must admit I was blushing! It was such a wonderful day, we couldn't get anything but great footage! I'm always very humbled to hear these comments from our brides, but also very excited to share that excitement with others. If you are on the fence about getting a wedding video, jump off! What Chelsey said really hit the nail on the head- you miss so much, it's a wonderful keepsake of the day. Don't forget the summer special this month!
Thank you Chelsey for letting me share your note! Thanks for your patience in getting to see the rest of the video! We'll make it great!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I couldn't agree more with that bride. I was so sad after the wedding when everyone was saying how cute my nieces and nephews were walking and I didn't get to see it but then when I saw the prequel I did and it was worth every penny we spent just for that not to mention the whole video. It took me right back to that day! All my friends who are getting married I tell them to get a vidoegrapher! It was the best decision we made and Steph and Barry are the best.
Kristy Pauly