Sunday, October 28, 2007

Movin' in!

Well, the last few days off and on we have been making a couple trips to the new studio to decide on some paint schemes for our office, see how the layout for the media room will work out, do some measuring for our work station and edit bay, etc. So we thought we would give you just a sneak peak of our new pad before we really start digging in on construction! It's just a shell right now but stay tuned, we'll post pics from time to time!

Here is Me, Tyff, Jeff, Lucky and Maggie cyphering on the new color schemes. The photo above is what will eventually be our conference room.








Steph starting to tire on choosing the color for her office! When I get a couch in my office, maybe I'll just crash and stay the night. The floor really wasn't that comfortable!









The bazillion paint chips I swiped from Lowe's and Home Depot because I couldn't decide (we eventually made a decision, but you'll have to come to the open house to see the final choice! Or keep checking the blog if I can't contain myself and spill the beans first... )


Me and Tyff being cheezes in our new offices.
Mine's bigger! But I have to share with Barry- ewe!)
Barry taking down existing shelving while Tyff helps me choose my paint color!

Ah, Sonic, of course! We will be indulging in many a Lime-Aid in the future!

No comments: