Thursday, September 06, 2007

new eXtreme session online!

Scroll to the extreme session post to find Stephanie and Cameron's eXtreme session video now online! The video is quite a bit different than our original eXtreme session, but every session is just that different, as is each couple we work with. It's all about you and how much you want to "trash the dress" -or not. Check it out, leave your comments and call Fat Cat or Tyff or Jeff at T&J Studios to book your own eXtreme session today! Stephanie and Cameron had this to say about their eXtreme session video:

"OMG!! It's amazing! We love every second of it! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I'm posting it everywhere I know.....Most of the comments I've gotten about the slideshow entail something like "those are the best I've seen". I can't wait to hear about the video! I honestly don't have to words to describe how happy we are with the session. The carefree feeling that shows is better than any of our wedding pictures. I'm more excited about showing your video at our reception than I am our wedding video! Cameron was a little nervous, which in turn made me a little nervous, but you guys really helped us relax and enjoy being in the spotlight! The video and pictures are fabulous! Oh, and did I mention how much fun we had?! My daughter already wants to trash her prom dress! Ok, so it was my suggestion, but she loves the idea. Unfortunately she's only 11 :( "

Stephanie brings up a good point when talking about her daughter, the trash the dress website has a sister site for that very thing called let's get trashed and it focuses on other types of dress trashing, so if you know of someone who wants to trash the prom dress, homecoming dress, etc, give us a shout! What a way to spice up your senior photos and get a unique "senior video" no one else has! Grab a friend or two for a great time! Oh, and just to clear the air, no local companies did Stephanie and Cameron's wedding video! :)

No comments: