Monday, June 18, 2007

Worth the Wait!

We thought we would take just a minute to share why we do the work we do.
We love helping people relive their memories of special events. We really put our heart and soul into our work. We think it is important to document special days accurately and we owe it to our customers to edit and deliver an exceptional product that reflects the details and the day as beautifully as we can. They will have their video forever.

So we thought we would post a few comments from a few people who were kind enough to take the time to tell us what they thought of their videos.

We recently delivered a wedding to a bride who was married in Hutchinson and now lives out of state in Minnesota. We were humbled to have received the following email after she had waited to see her video for the first time:

"We were very happy with the outcome. Thank you so much for the work you put into this video- it absolutely exceeded our expectations. If you have potential customers looking for a reference, I am more than happy to give one for you." Annette M.

You can view a piece of Annette's wedding below. This is their dance party segment.



Wayne and Angela said:
"I wanted to express gratitude of a groom who was overwhelmed by the professionalism and quality of your work. Angela and I were beyond pleased about how you bent over backwards for my father. Seeing my father get misty-eyed over the wedding video gave me an immense sense of satisfaction of the results. I cannot express enough how pleased we are over your work. Thank you Barry for everything you did in making our wedding very memorable. "

Watch Wayne and Angela's prequel here.



And finally, from Sandi:
"Barry and Stephanie, I just wanted to tell you how thrilled I am with the prequel. You are the best! I hope I don't lock up your website by watching it too many times. It makes me laugh, smile, cry (happy tears). We knew from the beginning we were so excited to have been able to book you for the wedding but you have far exceeded our expectations and that is with just the prequel. I can't wait for the video. Thanks so much for so beautifully capturing my daughter and new son's day!"
To view Sandi's daughter's prequel, click here.

No comments: